07eins PDE line set wiring harness AUDI SEAT SKODA VW 1.9 TDI 2.0 TDI injection nozzle pump nozzle 038 971 600
07eins PDE line kit / PDE wiring harness for 4-cylinder pump injector engines
Matching electrical connection strip of the pump-nozzle elements. Known and frequent source of error, especially in older vehicles.
Due to the influence of temperature and vibrations inside the engine, non-visible cable breaks often occur under the insulating sheath of the cables over longer running times, as well as contact problems at the plug connections.
The consequences are engine misfires and judder during driving in varying degrees and partially impaired power delivery.
Typical faults with a defective PDE wiring harness / PDE cable set:
- Unsteady engine running
- Poor starting behavior
- Engine jerking at idle
- Engine misfires while driving
Due to the high amount of work required to replace this assembly, precautionary replacement is recommended when working on the PDE, as in this case the PDE wiring harness is already exposed and can be replaced in a few simple steps.
Reference numbers (for comparison):
- A.I.C. Competition - 57234 / 57234
- AUDI - 038 971 600 / 038971600
- FEBI BILSTEIN - 109623 / 109623
- FORD - 1 218 441 / 1218441
- FORD - YM2114W680AA / YM2114W680AA
- MEAT & DORIA - 9884 / 9884
- SEAT - 038 971 600 / 038971600
- SKODA - 038 971 600 / 038971600
- VAG - 038 971 600 / 038971600
- VW - 038 971 600 / 038971600
Scope of delivery:
1x PDE line kit for 4-cylinder 1.9 TDI / 2.0 TDI (AUDI, SEAT, SKODA, VW)