Pump nozzle unit - body holder for Audi, Seat, Skoda or Volkswagen
- The latest development for the repair and prevention of damaged PDE seats - universally applicable in unit injector engines with Bosch injectors.
- Can be installed with the original bolts, without any modification to the injectors or cylinder head.
- Ensures that the injectors can be bolted together as a compact unit, providing the best possible centering in their gasket seats.
- In the majority of cases, replacement of the damaged cylinder head is no longer necessary, as the now centred PDE will seal again even in the damaged sealing surfaces (details - see also "Overview" section).
- Made of solid steel
Scope of delivery:
- per cylinder one set consisting of
- 1 body holder
- 2 screws
- 1 support gauge block
- i.e. set of 3 for 3 cylinders (=complete set for 3 cylinders), set of 4 for 4 cylinders (=complete set for 4 cylinders),...
- Price quotation always refers to the complete set for one engine type.
Delivery time: Immediately available after receipt of payment.
Effectiveness and function depend decisively on condition and already existing damage of the seat surfaces! In case of deep run-in marks, a repair in combination with reinforced Viton sealing rings can be attempted.
Our offer: Before replacing the cylinder head - test the PDE body holder! Unfortunately, in older vehicles with high mileage the sources of failure are always manifold. We would like to support you in your decision and therefore offer you an extended right of return for the use of our products. If there is no improvement in your vehicle, you can return our products for two months for a refund of your purchase price, regardless of whether there are signs of use (assembly/disassembly costs, consumables and follow-up costs are excluded here).
All 07eins / Engine (Pump Nozzle Remedy) products are designed to minimize the effects of, or reduce the symptoms of, factory design defects on the engines in question. Early use of the products can positively influence the service life of the cylinder head and limit the effects of damage that has already occurred. However, even our products cannot compensate for run-in marks and damage to the sealing surfaces that have progressed too far. Any assembly/disassembly costs arising from use, consumables and follow-up costs are always the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by Pumpe-Düse-Abhilfe.