B-Ware: The ORIGINAL PDE bridge for VW T5 2.5 TDI engines
B-Ware: ORIGINAL PDE Bridge (Pump Injector Unit Bridge) Repair Kit VW T5 2.5 TDI (All Code Letters)
B-Ware/Returned/Second Choice: Inspected, technically perfect condition with optical manufacturing defects in surface, material or finish, which do not affect the function.
Delivery time: 1-2 business days after receipt of payment
- The original PDE bridge, already developed by 07eins in 2015 and since then installed in thousands of vehicles - a meanwhile proven means for the repair of damaged cylinder heads, as well as for the prevention of function-endangering damages of the injector sealing seats.
- The installation is carried out without any modification to the cylinder head and add-on parts.
- Our modular, utility model-protected system ensures trouble-free assembly and disassembly through the use of individual components, as well as the tolerance compensation of the individual injectors to each other, which is necessary for uniform pressure distribution, through the flexible connecting strip made of special aluminum alloy.
- In a large number of cases, it is no longer necessary to replace the damaged cylinder head, since the newly centered PDE can seal again even in damaged sealing surfaces (for more details, see the "Pump-injector remedy").
- The effectiveness depends largely on the condition and pre-existing damage of the seating surfaces. In the case of recognizably deep run-in marks, a repair can be attempted in combination with our reinforced Viton sealing rings.
- Detailed described DIY installation according tostep-by-step instructions!
- Have our products installed by a professional workshop near you. Choose from more than 50 partner workshops: "PDA PARTNER WORKSHOPS/ INSTALLATION"
- You can find testimonialshere!
- More"07eins / motor" PDA products
Scope of delivery:
- 1x flex connector strip
- 5x steel clamping bracket
- Mounting screws and
- Fixing clamps for the electrical connection bar
All 07eins / Engine (Pump Nozzle Remedy) products are designed to minimize the effects of, or reduce the symptoms of, factory design defects in the engines concerned. Early use of the products can positively influence the service life of the cylinder head and limit the effects of damage that has already occurred. However, even our products cannot compensate for run-in marks and damage to the sealing surfaces that have progressed too far. Any assembly/disassembly costs incurred by an application, consumables and follow-up costs are always on the customer side and will not be reimbursed by Pumpe-Düse-Abhilfe.