B-Ware: The ORIGINAL PDE bridge for VW T5 2.5 TDI engines
B-Ware: ORIGINAL PDE-Bridge (Pump Injector Unit Bridge) repair kit VW T5 2.5 TDI (All code letters)
B-Ware/Return/second choice: Checked, technically perfect condition with optical manufacturing defects in surface, material or finish, which have no influence on the function.
Delivery time: 1-2 working days after receipt of payment
- The original PDE bridge, already developed by 07eins in 2015 and since then installed in thousands of vehicles - a meanwhile proven means to repair damaged cylinder heads, as well as to prevent function-endangering damages of the injector sealing seats.
- The installation is carried out without any modification to the cylinder head and add-on parts.
- Our modular, utility model-protected system ensures problem-free assembly and disassembly through the use of individual components, as well as the tolerance compensation of the individual injectors to each other, which is necessary for even pressure distribution, through the flexible connecting strip made of special aluminium alloy.
- In many cases, it is no longer necessary to replace the damaged cylinder head, as the newly centered PDE can also seal again in damaged sealing surfaces (for further details, please refer to the"Pump-Injector Remedy" section).
- The effectiveness is largely dependent on the condition and pre-existing damage to the seating surfaces, in the case of visibly deep run-in marks, a repair can be attempted in combination with our reinforced Viton sealing rings.
- Detailed described DIY installation according to step-by-step instructions!
- Have our products installed by a professional workshop near you. Choose from more than 50 partner workshops:"PDA-PARTNERWERKSTÄTTEN/ EINBAU".
- You can find testimonials here!
- Further "07eins / motor" PDA products
Scope of delivery:
- 1x Flex-connection bar
- 5x steel clamping bracket
- mounting screws and
- fixing clamps for the electrical connecting strip
All 07eins / Engine (Pump Nozzle Remedy) products are designed to minimize the effects of, or reduce the symptoms of, factory design defects in the engines concerned. Early use of the products can positively influence the service life of the cylinder head and limit the effects of damage that has already occurred. However, even our products cannot compensate for run-in marks and damage to the sealing surfaces that have progressed too far. Any assembly/disassembly costs arising from use, consumables and follow-up costs are always the responsibility of the customer and will not be reimbursed by Pumpe-Düse-Abhilfe.